Don’t forget the Thanks >>
Without you, so many people in the Greater St. Louis region wouldn’t get the help they need. So, thank you.
We are all in this together. We are all United.
Thank Your Employees
Acknowledge the impact each and every gift makes for our community and make your employees feel thanked for their meaningful contribution. 44% of donors say they wouldn’t mind receiving a personalized thank-you email. It’s that simple to show your appreciation! Use our templated visuals in our Social Media Toolkit.
Word Hall of Fame
- ► Your gift makes a difference in the lives of people in our community.
- ► Your support means a family doesn’t have to choose between groceries for the week or childcare.
- ► Grateful
- ► Deeply appreciate
- ► Thank you for helping our community be stronger!
Share your company's efforts with your network
Your company should be proud of what you accomplished. We created a template thank-you post with a shareable image for company social media accounts, so your company can let the community know how you supported United Way through your campaign.
HOW TO TAG US:
- ► Facebook: Use the @ symbol before typing United Way of Greater St. Louis or UnitedWaySTL
- ► Twitter/Instagram: Use @UnitedWaySTL
- ► LinkedIn: Use the @ symbol before typing United Way of Greater St. Louis
Go a Step Further
Want to really go above and beyond to thank your employees? Share this thank-you message from United Way of Greater St. Louis or create your own to really personalize it.
And Most Importantly...
We can’t begin to thank you enough for your hard work and dedication to running your company’s United Way campaign, especially this year when things are looking different.